Darthaven has a large on-site chandlery located a stone’s throw away from the marina. It is stocked with everything imaginable to cover your every boating need. Whether it’s rope, sailing boots and shoes, safety equipment or maintenance products, we are sure to have exactly what you’re looking for. The Chandlery has recently been revamped and reorganised with all mechanical parts and spares located on the 1st floor with its own designated parts counter. We carry an extensive range of Volvo Penta, Yanmar, Williams Jet Tender & Suzuki Marine spare parts and service items.
Because of on-site experience of our engineering, shipwright and electronics departments, we will often carefully cherry-pick those products that we know perform the best.
- Volvo Penta, Suzuki Marine, Yanmar & Williams Jet Tender parts & service items
- Almanacs, charts & pilot books
- Antifoul, paints and cleaning products
- Rope splicing service
- Large range of flares & pyrotechnics
- Sailing shoes & boots
- DZR plumbing fittings
- Large range of shackles,thimbles and rigging equipment
- Outboard engines
- Inflatables & Paddle boards
- Service Items for toilets & electrical products
- Extensive range of marine grade nuts, bolts & screws
- Sales and Service of Lifejackets, Life rafts
- Vast stock of Anodes
- Next day delivery on all in stock items
Our Chandlery is open 9:00- 5:00pm.
7 days a week from Easter Weekend - End of September
6 days a week from October - Easter Weekend
Chandlery Case Studies
Darthaven Marina are proud to be appointed dealers for both the Beneteau Outboard and Williams Jet Tender range of boats
Visiting Dartmouth whether it be in the height of the Summer or the depth of Winter is always a pleasure. Darthaven is the first Marina located on the Starboard side of the river.
Welcome to Darthaven services. Available both on and off site, we cover the entire South West and travelling wherever our client requires. It’s never been easier to take care of your every boating need.